Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Twin Lakes







































It was another fun year at Twin Lakes. It was a little weird not having my Dad around though. We have been going to Twin for 32 years now, and it just wasn't the same without him. We still had a really good time. Bea and her two kids Braxton and Grayce came up for a couple days to play with us. Mykel was happy to have a girl to play with. They all were able to give knee-boarding a try. There is a lot of shade at Twin, so no one went home with a sunburn! Kadyn was quite the little swimmer, he was very brave and dared to swim in the deep part. There was a big banana that we all got to ride on too. Ady would walk around all day saying "Banana!". She was in to EVERYTHING! If anyone would set a drink down, she was right there pouring down the front of her. Thank goodness we had so many Mom's there to help out!

2 comments:

Brooke B said...

Looks like fun! Hardly any pics of you though! Your going to need to take my fat ass waterskiing sometime!

thomas family said...

Lonnie, Thanks for your comments the other day. I know you e-mailed me, and Im so greatfull for everything. I think I was just having a really bad day the day I wrote that and I think I just needed to vent a little. So thanks for the pick me up!