Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas with Nan & Pa

Excited!

Brothers


Big Boy Koen

What am I supposed to do with this???


She sure loves her Brother!





Nan and her new Iron


Kado got a Nerf Gun, money, and some clothes

Koen got some Tools and clothes



Ady got a Tea Part Set...

and a Baby Doll

It really eats and drinks...and poops and pees too!


Daddy getting things loaded...


Ady rocking her new Baby


We went over to Nan and Pa's on Christmas Eve to exchange gifts.  The kids got spoiled as usual!  Nan and Pa put so much thought into their gifts.  I am sad that I didn't get a picture of Pa with the kids.  I will make sure I do that the next time we go over.  I hate how much we have to rush since we only have Kadyn for a short time. I wish the kids could spend more time playing with their gifts and seeing the family.  Oh well, off the the next house we go...!

No comments: