Friday, October 14, 2011

Ryan's Surprise 30th!

We had a family Birthday Party for Ryan on his real birthday.  We went out to dinner and then came home and had Red Velvet Cake...Yummy!  We sang Happy Birthday and let him open his presents.  I think he might have been a little disappointed in the gifts at the time, but he had no idea how much I spent on his surprise party.




Make a wish Daddy

I really wanted to have a surprise party for Ryan's 30th, but I had no idea how I could pull it off.  I decided to have Aunt Lisa invite Me and Ryan over to her house for a "Halloween Party".  That way he would expect to see a bunch of cars there.  Plus, it is always fun to have people dress up!  We went out the day before and picked out some costumes.  I had to go without sleep for 2 days in order to get to the store and get everything situated without him finding out.  The day of the party I told him that I had a "class" all day at Primary Childrens Hospital, and that I would be gone for most of the day.  I left early that morning and headed to his mom's house to start cooking for the party.  I all of the sudden got this sick feeling that he was going to stop by his mom's house, even though "no one" was home.  I hurried and packed everything up and headed to Lisa's to do the rest of the cooking.  When I talked to Ryan later that day, he told me that he was at the Utes store, and Koen started throwing a fit, so he went to his mom's house to make him a bottle!  OMG  I bet he missed me by 10 minutes.  That was a close one!  When I got home from my "class" we had to hurry fast and get ready.  We went and dropped the kids off at Nan's house and headed to the party.  He asked me "who keeps texting you?"  I said, "Oh it's just Brooke.  She's having drama."  Then, before we had left the house, he was so proud of his costume that he sent a picture text to 2 guys from the fire station.  I knew that they would think that we were already there and say something about the party, so I had to high jack his phone and turn it off without him knowing!   When we walked in, he was so confused...he was trying to figure out how his aunt knew so many of the same people that he did...then everyone yelled "Happy Birthday"!  He about died...he had no idea!   I was so happy that I was able to pull it off.  It was a great party.  We had lots of fun!  Thank you Lisa for all of your help and letting me use your home.



Mary Maid Lisa & Scuba Steve

Brooke the Gorilla

Buc the Buck

Captain Jerry, Fred Flinstone, Charlie Scheen & Minnie


Everybody needs a little Captain in them.


Scuba & Gaga Witch

Aaron & Megan "Wilderness Survivors"

Brian & Shawn Viking

Mike and Angie "Make Love, not War"

There is a lot more pictures to come.  I am waiting for the CD.



1 comment:

Brooke B said...

Me andy damn drama!!