Saturday, March 19, 2011

Waiting for Baby ?






Counting down...little Baby Ray will be here very soon. Poor little guy still doesn't have an "official" name. I have had a name picked out for quite some time, but I just can't manage to sell it to Ryan and his family. I am still working on it! We are up for any suggestions at this point. Boy names are not easy!!!

We are a little short on space, so we bought a "mini-crib" for this baby. It is pretty cool...it is the size of a playpen, but it is constructed just like a crib! It should fit him up to 18-24 months. I figure at that point we can move him into a toddler bed, or maybe even a bunk bed as Kadyn keeps begging for.

I think we are all ready, but I can't believe how scared I am to have this little one! The first time is scary because you don't know what to expect, and the second time is scary because you do!!! The thought of boobs, bottles, and no sleep all over again is hard to get yourself amped up for! I know that it is all worth it of course, and we are very excited to meet our new little man. I just hope he waits to get here until April. I am really excited to not have to go back to work until July!

6 comments:

Becca said...

I love the bedding you picked out it is so cute!!! When he comes and doesn't Ryan may just be stuck with what you want...you could just hold out ;)

Brooke B said...

I can't wait to hold Kohen!!

paul said...

getting close...:)

Unknown said...

I love the name you chose. You are packing him and being sleep deprived, name him what you want. Ryan will be ok with it later.

Unknown said...

I guess I'm signed in as Austin-- It' s me... Jen!!

Nicole said...

Im so excited for you guys.. Keeps us posted.. Good luck with everything.