Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kadyn's 3rd Birthday!!!























































WOW! Kadyn turned 3 years old! Time goes by so fast. Every time we asked him what kind of cake he wanted it would change (Spiderman, Batman, Motorcycles, Bob the Builder, Tractor, 4-wheeler...) so we decided to go with Spiderman since that is what he chose the day we ordered the cake. We had the family over along with a few friends. The kids had a good time with the pinata, and the squirt guns (poor Colton). Kadyn thought he was pretty neat on his new bike with his motorcycle gear on. Happy Birthday "Little Bud". We love you.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow... that looks fun. He's so stinkin cute! I'm glad he had such a great birthday... I'm sorry we didn't come over. I agree with the spoiled boy--- but that's the only way to go. Happy late birthday Kadyn!
Love Eric Jen Austin and Faith!!!